Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time Zone Challenge

I have been trying to find a great app for checking the time quickly in the different time zones. Currently I haven't found the perfect fit to what I'd like to use.

I want something that all you have to do is put in your local time and then ask for the specific time zone your looking for and it will let you know.

The best one I can find for now is www.time.gov

Time zones based on 12:00 pm Eastern Time:

PT time - 3 hours behind 09:00 am
Mountain time- 2 hours behind 10:00 am
Central time- 1 hour behind 11:00 am
Eastern time- n/a 12:00 pm
Atlantic time- 1 hour ahead 1:00 pm
Alaska time- 4 hours behind 08:00 am
Hawaii time- 7 hours behind 05:00 am

No comments:

ShareThis

Live Feed

Business on a Budget

Visitor Map

Tag Cloud

Wordle: Blogging

Hit Counter