Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 Ways To Take Stunning Portraits - My Own Experience




10 Ways to Take Stunning Portraits

I was reading 31 Days to Build a Better Blog and I really enjoyed the link they provided to the 10 Ways to Take Stunning Photos. So I decided to take pictures of own in these 10 ways and have fun with it. Here are the pictures below...

1.  I Altered My Prospective

By taking pictures at different angles I was able to capture more of a unique picture than just the normal stand up and say cheese picture.  My dog was a good sport and I enjoyed learning the process.

I got up close to take the picture.



2.  I Played with Eye Contact
A. Looking Off Camera - The snowman is looking off camera and it gives the subject more of a mystery or the illusion that there is some deep thoughts going on.



B.  Looking Within The Frame - So much fun can happen in a photo and this captured a story within the frame.




3.  I Broke The Rules of Composition
The Rule of Thirds is one that can be effective to break – placing your subject either dead centre can sometimes create a powerful image – or even creative placement with your subject right on the edge of a shot can sometimes create interesting images.









No comments:

ShareThis

Live Feed

Business on a Budget

Visitor Map

Tag Cloud

Wordle: Blogging

Hit Counter