Monday, December 21, 2009

So close to Christmas, and my shoppings not done.

I'm almost done with my shopping but it still feels like I have a few loose ends. I've completed shopping for the kids but have to get a few odds and ends for them. My parents and in-laws are complete and relatives but friends this year haven't really gotten any gifts yet. I'm not sure if its the economy and my money seems tighter with our budget or if I've just been caught being less task oriented. I know I've been able to complete several tasks as I just went on Sheikra at Busch Gardens with my son for the first time. I always said no as I was to scared but I braved the ride, here is a series of pictures...

So I have a few days to still finish my gifts for the season.  Gifts never end but Christmas only happens once a year.

No comments:

ShareThis

Live Feed

Business on a Budget

Visitor Map

Tag Cloud

Wordle: Blogging

Hit Counter