Saturday, January 30, 2010

Daily Routines Of Interesting People

Women in Business Article on Daily Routines

I have always been interested in how successful people layout their daily routines. I found this article on line at womeninbusiness.com.au and you can click on the link above to view. I imagine that most interesting people don't sit in front of the couch watching show after show. I would think they would be engrossed in their passion whatever it might be, art, music, acting, leadership, photography, internet/social media marketing. The list goes on. A great book could be titled, "The Daily Routines of Influential People". Perhaps someday I'll interview 10 extraordinary people and layout their routine for others to review. For now I'll just have to think about what my perfect Routine would be and work towards that.

http://dailyroutines.typepad.com/

No comments:

ShareThis

Live Feed

Business on a Budget

Visitor Map

Tag Cloud

Wordle: Blogging

Hit Counter