Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Time Management and Business Success

I just recently left a post on Poshmama's social networking site about Time management.  I'm reading a good book called The Carrot Principle by Adrian Gostick & Chester Elton that talks about Leadership and ways to Accelerate productivity. So far I thinking time management is a process, starting out with setting goals and then moving on to the farming process as per my review of the book. I have struggles with my own time management and always look for tips so I would love to hear how your review goes. The biggest tip I can give is to plan your day the night before with the biggest tasks first and then the smaller tasks towards the end of the list. Seems to help me get things accomplished. All the best on your article.  Article

No comments:

ShareThis

Live Feed

Business on a Budget

Visitor Map

Tag Cloud

Wordle: Blogging

Hit Counter