Saturday, April 10, 2010

SwagBucks Review

So I just was on Facebook and my friend had a link saying she just earned swagbucks.  I was curious and thought I'd give it a try.  I would like to earn the free Amazon gift card.  I joined and was awarded 30 swagbucks right away.  Then on the front page of the site they had the Ipad drawing and you could get 1 entry for 30 swagbucks.  So since we have just bought the ipad and the whole family loves it I thought I'd enter for the chance to have one for the kids.  My friend also has a blog http://spencerlilyland.blogspot.com and does a lot of fun research on coupons and savings.  I currently am learning how to use swagbucks but she says so far she has earned several coupons at Amazon and other free cool things. 

In any case having fun surfing the internet, I might as well  earn a few swagbucks while doing it.  If you want to check it out you can visit my friends site or you can click here.

No comments:

ShareThis

Live Feed

Business on a Budget

Visitor Map

Tag Cloud

Wordle: Blogging

Hit Counter