Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Activity on Blog



Due you ever get bogged down?  I'm getting more organized to be able to update my blogs on a weekly basis but sometimes it can be tough.  I see I haven't updated since June 4th on this blog and I've been active on my Social Media sites like twitter and facebook.  But bloggin has been slower.  I just found out you can connect your blog with your facebook fan page and your latest blogs will post on facebook.  The nice thing about this is that if you start with the Blog then you don't have to update facebook that often.  I also learned that the fan page can be connected to twitter so this takes three steps of Social media management to happen in one area.  What a way to simplify connecting and making it easier to share important information to others about what I'm doing and perhaps what is going on in the industry.  I love Social Media and I hope to help others with the Quick and Easy solution for their companies.

No comments:

ShareThis

Live Feed

Business on a Budget

Visitor Map

Tag Cloud

Wordle: Blogging

Hit Counter