Saturday, February 14, 2009

Learned about Blog Catalog Today

As I was viewing my twitter account I came upon a new twit and it was from a mom. She shared her website and had some neat apps on her page. I clicked on blog Directory and was introduced to a whole new world. You can view Blog Directory // Blog Catalog at www.blogcatalog.com

I am very impressed with the simplicity of the site and how easily you can view other blogs. I will be spending sometime today taking the steps to learn the site and if I find some other tips or important information I will update as I go.

I also joined the Widgetbox program for the Women's Network of Bloggers. Each step takes me closer to learn from others and hopefully help educate those that don't know about these great services. http://www.widgetbox.com/network/

Time to go twitter some more so I can learn some more.

Happy Valentines to All.

No comments:

ShareThis

Live Feed

Business on a Budget

Visitor Map

Tag Cloud

Wordle: Blogging

Hit Counter