Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today is a New Day

Travelocity's Green Directory: Featuring Green Hotels so you can travel responsibly!



Just got affiliate information on Sales so thought I'd start posting the most current affiliate offers and keep them up to date. When new ones come in via email I'll update this post.

I've been enjoying Twitter and shared it with a few more people today. I think the concept is amazing for marketing and also learning about other fields of interest. I hope to be able to incorporate it in my everyday life to keep up with new friends and also learn about recent events.

I love Bloggin and learning about new things. Today is the day to start accomplishing things. I was talking with a friend Maloe and I said that we sometimes have to start at the ground again on things and plant new seeds to see us growing! Tomorrow is a new day. I was also listening to a motivational speaker Gino Nicoli and he said we need to be grateful for each day the ups and the downs and know that we have Tomorrow to celebrate these unique events in our lives. I'm excited to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

ShareThis

Live Feed

Business on a Budget

Visitor Map

Tag Cloud

Wordle: Blogging

Hit Counter