Monday, February 23, 2009

Review of Website Builder Tool

Recently my husband and I have been researching website building tools and found www.xbuild.com

They seem to have a great layout and so far I've created a few websites for some friends and family.

You can visit them at www.alphaaps.com and www.antioxidantsuperfoodsinc.com

I really like the ease of the website builder and how simple it is to use. The other thing I like about the program is how professional the sites look once you create them.

I have been using my Apple computer to make iweb sites and you can view my friends at www.cruisersmaltshopandgrill.com
I love the Apple computer, I find it so artistic. Anyway, I'll keep this article updated as I research my likes and dislikes of Xbuild and the most recent websites that I have created.

No comments:

ShareThis

Live Feed

Business on a Budget

Visitor Map

Tag Cloud

Wordle: Blogging

Hit Counter