Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine Giving

I love Valentines and so I was twittering away and found this cool blog website blog.mommywizdom.com and they are doing a great program about clicking links for a good cause! I am excited to join them and so have posted a link to the website on my blog and hope to be able to meet the challenge for these 14 days of February and on. I am so in love with Twitter right now. It seems to be a quick an easy way for me to find supportive people and great ideas all over the internet at the click of a twitter. Anyway, Mommy Wizdom explains how to participate on her website and I highly recommended taking a look at the details. I wish everyone a lovely Valentines this month and a future that is bright!

No comments:

ShareThis

Live Feed

Business on a Budget

Visitor Map

Tag Cloud

Wordle: Blogging

Hit Counter